Travel Use& Household
The compact, lightweight and portable design makes this household stitch tool excellent for on-the-spot repairs and serve the emergency needs of stitching.
Easy To Operate
This mini sewing machine is easy to operate, line with the flat edge, automatic moving. Both beginner and professionals can make some DIY arts crafts easily. There are 2 power modes. Can use 4xAA batteries or DC 6V Power Adapter(Both are Not Included ).
Perfect For Any Material
Suitable for fabric, clothing, silk, jeans, , leather, denim, wool,Hem pants, drapes, holes rips, toy crafts and etc. You can use it to sew hanging curtains as well. Note: The suitable sewing thickness cannot over 1.8mm.
Help you solve problems in contingencies, When your wearing clothes, dress, skirts suddenly off-line, you can use this handheld sewing machine without take off the clothes, it is pretty convenient to sew.
Even when traveling, it is an ideal companion, because its compact dimension fits with every pocket.
- Please read the instructions carefully before using. Or you can search video instruction on YouTube.
- If you can’t make it work after put batteries. Please double check your batteries position. Note: Please make sure this portable sewing machine is in the locked position prior to battery replacement.
Needle is sharp, use carefully when working with needle to avoid injury. Keep away from Children. We suggest you let the machine in the locked position when not in use.
- Requires 4 * AA batteries or a power adaptor(not included).
- Perfect for craftspeople or DIY enthusiasts to use at home.
- 1 x Sewing Machine
- 1 x Bobbin With Thread and Needle
- Free shipping
- Shipping time is approximately 15-20 days, depending on your country
- Guaranteed safe + secure checkout
- 100% money back guarantee
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolute ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right